Electric vehicles are extremely popular for their dependability, advanced technology, quick acceleration, low carbon footprint, and cost-saving benefits such as fuel savings and federal and local state tax credits. Most Electric vehicles are powered by a battery, which stores and collects electricity while it is plugged in. The batteries then power electric motors that propel the vehicle. Electric vehicles are getting increasingly popular for their rapid development in technology, design, and efficiency. Whether you are driving the streets of Pittsfield, New Hampshire, Chichester, New Hampshire, Center Barnstead, New Hampshire, or beyond, there is a high chance that you will see an Electric Vehicle.
Electric vehicles today:
More and more carmakers are offering Electric vehicles in their model lineup. Some carmakers like Tesla only offer Electric vehicles, while others such as Nissan offer one Electric Vehicle. Here are some of the most popular Electric vehicles today:
- Tesla: Tesla has four Electric vehicles: the Model S, a liftback sedan, Model X, a mid-size SUV, Model 3, a compact sedan, and Model Y, a compact crossover. Tesla is well regarded for its high range, advanced technology, and stylish looks.
- Nissan: Nissan offers one electric vehicle, the Leaf. The Nissan Leaf is a compact hatchback that offers up to 226 miles of range and is known to be one of the first affordable and popular Electric vehicles.
- Chevrolet: The Chevrolet Bolt was first introduced in 2016. Chevrolet updated the Bolt in 2020 to get up to 259 miles of range and a whole bunch of updated technology.
- Hyundai: Hyundai offers two different Electric vehicles, the Kona, a compact SUV, and the Ioniq Electric, a compact hatchback. The Kona can get an estimated 258 miles of range and the Ioniq Electric can get up to 170 miles of range.
- Mini: The Mini Cooper SE Electric Hardtop is one of the newest Electric vehicles to be available. Mini announced this vehicle in March 2020 and gets a range of 110 miles. The vehicle has a spacious cabin and is super agile to drive.
- Porsche: Porsche’s first Electric Vehicle is the Taycan, a luxury sport sedan. The Porsche Taycan gets an estimated 201 miles of range and has one of the best sporty driving feel in its class.
Your Reliable Shop for Electric Vehicle Repair
It is always better to bring your vehicle in as soon as a problem occurs rather than wait for the issue to get worse. When the time comes to bring your Electric Vehicle in for a service, look no further than Kidder's Repair Service in Barnstead. We've been servicing cars since 1958 and offer a cost-effective and efficient service for your vehicle. Our highly skilled technicians will assess the make, model and year of your vehicle and have the best recommendation with the type of service needed for your car. We pride ourselves in our shop's transparency with our services, and we will never recommend something that is not absolutely necessary for your vehicle. Reasons You Should Do Business With Us:
If you are in the 03218 area, bring your car to Kidder's Repair Service today. Schedule an appointment with us online, or give us a call at 603-269-8878. Kidder's Repair Service - Quality you Can Trust, at a Fair Price.