Pittsfield is a town in Merrimack County, New Hampshire. Some adjacent municipalities include Epsom and Barnstead. There are two public schools in the town of Pittsfield: Pittsfield Elementary School that serves students from preschool through fifth grade, and Pittsfield Middle School serves students from sixth grade through twelfth grade.
Your Trusted Local Auto Repair Shop
Most Pittsfield residents rely on their cars to get them where they need to go. When their vehicles need repairs or scheduled maintenance, they come to Kidder's Repair Service in Barnstead. To get to Kidder's Repair Service from Pittsfield, head northeast on NH-107 toward High Street. Turn right onto NH-28 N, then turn right onto NH-126 S. Turn right onto Parade Road, and our shop will be on the right at 17 Parade Road.
Our technicians have decades of combined experience and receive ongoing training on all things automotive repair. Here are some reasons why you should choose us:
- All of our technicians are ASE-Certified.
- After a thorough inspection of your vehicle, any required repairs will be discussed with you for your understanding and
- approval. No repairs will be performed without your informed consent.
- We will install only the highest quality, name-brand parts at fair prices.
- Our parts and labor come with a North American Warranty, which is 24 months/24,000 miles.
If you are a Pittsfield resident, feel free to come to Kidder's Repair Service in Barnstead! You can schedule an appointment with us online or call us at 603-269-8878.